Locate Rossford - The Crossroads of America
- Located in the Industrial Midwest of the U.S.
- At the intersection of two major Interstate Highways I-75 and I-80/90.
- On Lake Erie, the largest source of fresh water in nation.
- About an hour’s drive from Detroit, Michigan and Detroit International Airport
- Highways serving the regions are structured so goods are shipped with ease, meeting
"Just in Time" delivery.
- Over 13 million tons of cargo go through the Port of Toledo annually. The most amount
of international tonnage among Ohio ports is handled through the Port.