Wood County Museum
The Wood County Museum is a former public charity building, operating as the County Home or Infirmary, from 1869-1971. As a museum, the site features rotating exhibits and experiences. The Museum is open daily for self-guided tours.
This 51-acre site features a museum, paupers cemetery, original site structures, oil derrick, nature trails, herb gardens, and more.
Museum operations are a collaborative effort between the Wood County Commissioners, the Wood County Historical Society, and the Wood County Park District.